Home Inspections Made Easy
WHY HOME INSPECTIONS ARE IMPORTANT
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments and decision you’ll ever make! We represent you and you only in your real estate transaction. Our goal is to protect you and your family’s interest and safety. Our job is to inform and educate you on the present condition of your future home and enable you to make better-informed decisions.
HOW WE MAKE IT EASY
We live by our motto. Our process is an improvement over other Home Inspection Companies. Here’s why:
- PEACE OF MIND – We only schedule one Home Inspection per day. We are not in a hurry. We reserve the whole day for our customers so that we are available to provide peace of mind guarantee.
- RELAX – We take the time to fully explain what is included or not included in your Home Inspection. It’s important to us that you feel comfortable about the services you are about to purchase.
- JOIN THE TEAM – We want you to participate in the Home Inspection so that we can report our findings face-to-face in real-time. Participating in the inspection can benefit both you and your agent.
- NO QUESTION UNANSWERED – We take the time to fully explain our findings while on-site before we leave. We will not leave until all questions have been answered and your concerns have been addressed.
- SAME DAY REPORTING – You will receive your report on the same day. This enables you and your agent to promptly respond to the sellers offering and speeds up the real estate transaction. If you still have questions about the Home Inspection Report, we are only a phone call away.
3 EASY STEPS
- REQUEST A QUOTE – You will be able to fill-in information about your future home so that we can provide an accurate quote for services. Once we receive your information, we will review it and call you within 24-hrs to review
- COMPLETE SERVICES AGREEMENT – You will receive a copy of our Services Agreement for review along with our final proposal.
- SCHEDULE YOUR INSPECTION – Login to our system to pick a day for your inspection. Prepare for your Inspection. We’ll see you there!
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
Our Inspectors are licensed by the State of Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA), Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and have passed the National Home Inspectors Exam (NHIE).